Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fake nails! Kiss Active Length Oval 100 piece review!

Woo hoo! Finally no nails down to the skin. These are Kiss Active Length nails, I got them on sale for a dollar off with coupon. It was about $5, and they've survived my breakdance class, so the glue's pretty good. I've chopped them down a bit, since they get in my way if they're too long. You're actually supposed to file them down to size, but I used a nail clipper, which worked well. They're about the same color as real nails, so if your polish is a little sheer, it looks the same. I wonder if I could do nail art on them before I apply them? I think it'd be easier, but I need to be careful when applying the glue, so none spoils the art. Also, little tip, if you like pressssssing down on the nails while the glue's setting, apply a little Vaseline to the skin of your fingers. Just a little, so you don't glue your finger to your nail. That glue. Is. Strong. You won't have fingers glued together forever, but you will probably ruin your nails. Make sure not to get any on the nails that haven't been glued yet, since they won't stick if the Vaseline gets on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment