Thursday, August 11, 2011

Barcode on silver

So, today's art is a barcode design on Sally Hansen's "Celeb City" polish. I tried something different, I used tissue paper to transfer the image, and used acetone, instead of the usual ethyl alcohol, and this seems to have worked much better! I didn't even need to cut the paper in the shape of my nails! Let me know what you all think!
(This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I made a mistake and it didn't post! Knew i should have checked on it...)

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. Did you use a printer to print the design on the tissue paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well actually, I used a copier with toner. I want to try a color picture soon. I got this barcode off a phone card, but I think QR codes would work as well. Argyle and plaid prints are fun too. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete