Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nail polish!

 Some of the beginning nail polishes I had...I don't recall where from.  I know the blue was from Walmart.  Colors from left to right are: "Blue It", "Lacey Lilac", "Green With Envy", "Mellow Yellow",  "Wet Cement", "Gunmetal", and "Black Out".
 Soo, my phone flipped these pictures...So the bottles look upside down.  Like it matters, though.  Same color, right? Left to right: "Hot Magenta", "Deep Purple", "The Real Teal", and "Blue Me Away!".  Lots of puns in this batch. I got these at Walgreens on the 2 for $4 special. I believe some from the other batch were from this too.
 I got the three on the left at Target, I'd never seen the white and the sparkle pink anywhere else, so I picked those up there.  Left to right: "Sun Kissed", "White On", "Rockstar Pink", and "Crushed". The orange on the right I got from CVS.
 These are my newest.  The two on the right I got traveling last week, the silver is "Celeb City", the purple (a purple with glitter in it) is "Purple Pizzazz", and the tealish blue I got tonight at Target, called "Marine Science".
I love Sally Hansen polishes.  All of these are the Xtreme wear from Hard as Nails.  They all run about 2-3 dollars, and they last about 5 days or so, so it usually outlives the time it takes for me to get tired of my current design.

And finally, the Shatter/Crackle!  At first, I wasn't a fan.   But, I've been won over! The black, silver, and turquoise are all from OPI's line.  The purple is from China Glaze's line.  I got the black when they were hard to find in stores, and I wanted to get it to take to my friend's house the next day so bad, I paid $15 dollars for it!  The purple I got for $9.50 at a local salon, the silver at $8.50 at Trade Secret (along with a thinner to use on my clumping black Shatter!) and the turquoise the next day while I was traveling also at $8.50.  I couldn't find the turquoise in town, and I bought it right away when I saw it.  It was the first place I happened to go after I left the airport! I wanted to go home and try it right away, and stilllll haven't! It's next on the list, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment