Saturday, August 6, 2011

March nails!

So, March was the beginning of my nails work.  It all started with the new Shatter polish by O.P.I.! I had a bottle of Sally Hansen, but it was too dark to show up against the Shatter polish.  I tried it with Konad polish, which isn't meant to use for actual nail polish...it's a stamp type of polish.  As you can tell by my nail polish, I wan't so good at painting my nails at the time...



 These were made using California Colors polish. It was on sale at 69 cents, but chipped off really easily.  I made these using phone book pages!
 Similarly to the phonebook one! This one is from a Japanese magazine, "Sweet".  I photocopied it, then transferred onto my nails.  The polish is another random brand, and chipped off really quickly.
 Another piece of Shatter.  I used a light green as the base.  It was slightly pearly, so it had an interesting look.

 Just one nail using the Konad stampers and the gems shown below, all picked up at the local drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment